- Make sure you have all the rights to rent your place and that you comply with local regulation
- Make sure to list only properties suitable for rental and publish a description consistent with the reality.
- Answer promptly to all requests within 24 hours; do not leave a request without an answer even if negative
- Respect the commitments made with your guests in particular the agreed schedules
- Be available (or provide an accessible contact) during the length of stay for any questions or problems to solve
- Make our guest's stay comfortableespecially make sure that the equipment is in good condition, sheets and towels in sufficient quantity and not mismatched,
- Provide a welcome pack including drinks (fruit juice, tea, coffee), some fruit or local products and a minimum of basic amenities (soap, shampoo, toilet paper, sponge, laundry ...), an instruction manual of your place and its equipment (especially wiFi, TV, ...), some good addresses (shops, restaurants…) in the neighborhood.
In fact anything you would appreciate when travelling